Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa and the Pink Pig

Last night, Brian and I decided to take the kids to see Santa and ride the Pink Pig at Lenox. We got them all dressed in their "Christmas clothes" and headed for downtown. As we were walking through the mall to find Santa, I turned to look at Braden and saw that SANTA CLAUS was walking right behind us! I almost flipped out! He looked amazing, and he was so tall, just like I have always pictured him. I don't know who was more excited, the boys or me!! We followed him to his throne and sat right down in his lap. The fun began! Braden almost didn't make it to sit with Santa. He was very overwhelmed, but he finally went and sat beside Santa. Blake climbed right up on Santa's knee. We put Brooke Anna in at the last minute for the photo op, and she was not a happy girl. The pictures were priceless though! After the pictures Santa asked the boys what they wanted for Christmas. Braden rattled off several things, most of which were not on Mommy's list! When Santa asked Blake, he thought really hard and then kind of froze and said a guitar...This is not what Blake wants, this is what Braden has had on his list since Summer...We think he just got really nervous and didn't know what to say!

We rode the pink pig next. The boys liked that it was a train, but not so much the pink part. It was hard to tell if Brooke Anna enjoyed the ride or not. She was so glad to be away from Santa, she just sat there with her lovie and paci. Hopefully she'll enjoy it more next year!

It was a fun day!

No comments: