Saturday, December 6, 2008

ChickfilA Fun


Brooke Anna not cooperating with my posing


Blake and Brooke Anna



Is this a dirty look for Mommy?



Hmmm...How can I keep up with them?



This looks about more my speed!


Yesterday I got to be the mystery reader at Braden's school! It was so much fun seeing him with all his friends. All the kids in the class had to close their eyes until I was seated in the reading chair. They opened their eyes and the all said, "We KNEW it was you!" Braden knew, so I guess he let the cat out of the bag! After school, Brooke Anna took a much needed nap while Braden and Mommy had some qt together. Blake had a big boy play date after school, even rode the bus home with another friend on his basketball team. He loved it! What was really funny is that when I was writing a note to his teacher and telling him the bus number, he was all, "I know, I know his bus number." So after some questioning I guess while sitting in line for the buses in the afternoon he has memorized which bus all his friends ride! Too funny! The kids and I went to ChickfilA for dinner and I had to take a few pictures in the play area. Brooke Anna was hilarious trying to keep up with her brothers and the other kids. As you can see, at least one time she was giving me a dirty look for interrupting her playtime!

No comments: