Saturday, December 6, 2008

Go Navy!


Braden's best football pose


He thinks he has to look serious for a football picture!


Well we will always be Navy fans, and Braden especially! (I hope we don't ever have to play each other!)



Anyway, Brian was watching the game and Braden ran upstairs to change his clothes, for the third time today, I think! When he came down it was so cute, I had to take pictures!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

Hi Melanie!
It's great to see the kids!! I got on to your blog from Michelle's! I can't believe how much older they all look. I'm so happy to see that Braeden still loves Navy. It will always be a special time for all of us, especially the gang in Arnold Village:) Congrats on a PHENOMENAL season and have a beautiful, holy Christmas.

Much aloha to you all!

Barbara and the Niumatalolos:)